VTEX Voice Solutions can help you determine the best way to implement and integrate speech recognition software. We provide the training, customization and on-going technical support ensuring smooth deployment for optimal result.
We are experts in the integration of speech recognition software, educated on the latest advancements in the industry. The VTEX Voice Solutions team maintains a direct line to the best technical support and Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 information.
We offer competitive pricing on the most exciting new speech recognition products and accessories
Contact us today to learn more or schedule a free product demonstration.
Call us: (204) 255-2994 | Toll free: (866) 992-2994 | Email: [email protected]
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 – The Perfect Healthcare Solution
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps clinicians – including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers – efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps practices:
Increase reimbursement. A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
What makes Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 So Special?
Available only for practices of 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is 99% accurate “out of the box” and includes a complete range of medical vocabularies. The software allows clinicians to dictate in their own words, generating “once and done” documentation, which they can then review.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 works with all major EHR system including OptiMed, Joanoke and ChartStar
- Faster correction than previous versions
- Updated rich internet applications support
- Interactive tutorial
- Wideband Bluetooth support
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and Android
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Support for Microsoft Office 2013
- Transparent Dictation Window
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician’s own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality