The latest version of Dragon Medical Practice Edition along with version upgrades will be available for sale on June 14, 2013.
The latest version, called Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, boasts the following new features;
- More accurate than ever – Over 20% more accurate than the previous version
- Increased recognition response speed
- Expanded Medical Vocabularies – Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 now includes over 90 specialty and sub specialties
- Remote Desktop Connection – While Dragon Medical Practice Edition is running on the server, multiple Windows clients can use it simultaneously
- Transparent Dictation Window – Only in Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Now supports the Remote Microphone App for iOS and Android
- New Interactive Tutorial
- Support for Windows 8
- Other new and improvide features such as support for Office 2013, Wideband Bluetooth support, Updated Rich Internet Application Support and others
You will be able to purchase full version and upgrade versions from our store starting at 8:30 CST on Friday June 14th. A link to the full version can be found here and a link to the upgrade version can be found here.