Winscribe recently released a case study with the New Zealand Police Department who is using Winscribe with the Voice Forms module. The case study consists of a video and a PDF and describes how they have become more efficient using Winscribe Voice Forms.
It is a really great read and view to see a non-traditional use of dictation to gain efficiencies and some of the key messages of the Case Study are;
- Winscribe rolled out to over 6,000 police officers in New Zealand
- Police officers can use their phones to call a Freephone number and report intelligence in real time & complete voice forms
- Allows Police officers to spend significantly longer out in the field, some up to 25% more time in the field
- Integrated into police intelligence applications – provides quicker access to key intelligence
- Used during the Canterbury Earthquakes and the Rugby World Cup as a real time intelligence gathering tool, facilitates strategic deployment decisions
Post By: +Ryan Gaudet