Hi Paris here,
Today I am going to show you how to revoke a license within Philips SpeechExec 7 pro edition software. This can come in handy if you require the software on multiple computers and want to transfer the license between them.
- Open the Philips SpeechExec Pro v7 software, go to Help -> License Information.
- A license activation window will appear displaying your active licenses, select Revoke to begin the process.
- A license information warning window will appear, select Yes to revoke the license.
- A operation finished successfully window will appear confirming the revocation process has been completed.
- Congratulations, you have successfully revoked the license. That license can now be activated on any other computer running SpeechExec Pro v7.
This process can be used for either Transcription or Dictation Philips SpeechExec 7 pro editions of the software.
Post By: +Paris Vaughn