Hi everyone. Paris here.
Today I want to discuss with you the top 10 benefits of a new emerging technology, Cloud-based Speech Recognition. We here at VTEX Voice Solutions have just partnered with nVoq to be able to provide the cloud-based Speech Recognition platform SayIt. Not everyone is aware of the advantages this new platform has to offer and today I will try to answer those questions.
1. Cost – One of the best things this new platform offers is a new type of pricing model. You no longer have to purchase the software up front and pay for upgrades over the course of a product’s lifetime. You now have the option to pay a low monthly or yearly fee to have the most up-to-date version of the software you are using. You can also cancel at any time with no obligations.
2. Portability – This is where cloud-based technology shines. Because SayIt is not running natively on your workstation, you can run it on nearly everything. Do you have a Macbook you take to and from the office and a Windows-based PC at home? Well with this technology you can use it on both with the click of a button. You no longer need to worry if that new PC or Mac computer you purchased will be compatible with your Speech Recognition software.
3. One Profile – You will have one profile that you use to access the system, on all devices. This has a major benefit of ensuring that your accuracy, vocabulary and shortcuts are always up-to-date and at your fingertips.
4. Hardware – SayIt works with a wide range of hardware including all of your favorite Philips and Olympus microphones. Another wonderful option is the SayIt wireless microphone app for both Android and iOS devices. This free application designed by SayIt turns your smartphone into a world class dictation device.
5. Technical Support – Your low-cost subscription also includes maintenance and technical support. You will always have a helping hand through our team at VTEX Voice Solutions. We are ready to assist you with any issues or questions you may have.
6. User-Friendly – SayIt has been designed to be as simple and effective as possible. As a new user, you will only need to log in and dictate – no voice training is required. We include an Accuracy Optimization Service with every subscription. What does that mean for you? It means a team of professional Medical Transcriptionists will spend 10 hours of time on your dictation and apply the appropriate corrections to your profile. You no longer need to worry about consistent proper editing or correction techniques to ensure you have the best possible accuracy. We do it for you!
7. Centralized Administration – All of a site’s users can be managed from one centralized location. This ensures that we can offer our top tier customer service – quickly and efficiently – if you don’t have someone to do it for you.
8. Personalized – We have access to advanced customization tools and scripting language. Within SayIt, these are known as Substitutions. SayIt allows us to make use of RegEx expressions. RegEx is an amazingly powerful search tool that offers a “Sky’s the limit” possibility in customization. Check out our recent blog post on the power of SayIt substitutions.
9. No Limits – With SayIt you are free to use the system on an unlimited amount of devices. Do you want to use Speech Recognition in 3 exam rooms, one office, a laptop and a home PC? We have you covered!
10. Compatibility – SayIt will work in nearly any application you need it to. From cloud-based or Desktop EMR’s, RIS’s, LIS’s, text editors to custom built applications.