In some cases you may want to have Olympus Dictation Management Software (or ODMS for short) R6 Olympus Dictation and Olympus Transcription modules installed on one PC. For example, you are using the workstation to configure olympus recorders for authors and for typing dictations as well. Today I will show you what needs to be done to get this configuration up and running with the Olympus ODMS.
You must have one of the modules installed on your PC before following these instructions.
These instructions are also intended for Windows 7 PC’s.
- Go to start and in “Run” type appwiz.cpl and press enter.
- Find the Olympus DSS Player Pro in the list and right click on it and choose change.
- This brings up the InstallShield Wizard for Olympus ODMS DSS Player Pro, click next.
- Select Modify and click Next.
- Accept the terms and click Next.
- You will be required to enter your customer information as well as a serial number. Enter the serial number for the module you are trying to install, then click Next.
- A dialog box will appear confirming the license ID and module to be installed. Select Yes to continue.
- Choose your destination folder and click Next.Choose individual user settings then click Next.
- You will be presented with a summary of your selections, click Install.
Congratulations, the second Olympus ODMS module has now been installed on your PC. Click Finish to enjoy.
Post By: +Paris Vaughn