We haven’t had a chance to post anything in the last month or so as we’ve been hard at work on the Pro version of our vScription Transcribe software.
We just have a few features to iron out prior to the release which we are hoping should be in the next week or so. Although this is basically a paid version or the vScription Transcribe Free software, it really is a completely different platform. You will see some similarities in styling (for now)but it it’s own product and many of the core features have been recoded and optimized for security and flexibility.
vScription Transcribe Pro is a cloud based dictation and transcription product designed for ease of use and flexibility. It includes a rich text editor allowing your typists to transcribe files and then securely save them to the cloud for download by your designated personnel. This will be replacing our existing hosted dictation platform by the end of 2020.
We will be releasing more information closer to the launch date but here is a sneak peak at what’s coming in the vScription Transcribe Pro product;
- Supports Windows, macOS and Linux
- Completely browser based. There is a small controller app you need to download for USB foot control support (Windows, macOS and Linux support)
- Support VEC and Philips USB foot control
- Completely Cloud based. No data (text or audio) gets stored on client workstations.
- Popup out Mini Player for users wanting to type into their own text platform like Word, EHR or case management software
- Public APIs for login, uploading files and job lists (More to be added later)
- wav, mp3, ogg, dss and ds2 file support
- Transcription and Client billing reports suitable for transcription services companies. Multiple billing level options for transcription services clients
- Supports audio file upload, standard telephone and mobile device input
- Email notifications
- Role Based Access
- Geographically hosted data (Initial release in Canada with US server to follow)
Pricing and additional feature list will be available closer to launch date so stay tuned :)