After a few months of conversations with the great folks at nVoq along with extensive product research and testing, we are extremely excited to have signed our partner agreement with nVoq to become and official SayIt Partner for Canada!
We are in the process of adding content to our website describing the features and advantages of SayIt and will be publishing those soon. We have received great response from the clients we have spoken to about this and currently have multiple trials underway and one client was so impressed that he signed up for a year subscription right after our demo!
Further information on the SayIt product will be on our website soon but here are a few features that to us make it stand out among the competition;
- Cloud Based speech recognition – Nothing to install.
- Speaker independent profiles – No voice training required
- Subscription includes wireless microphone app for iPhone and Android
- No long term commitments – Monthly or annual subscriptions
- Web console administration is included – But we are happy to take care of this for you as part of your subscription
- Use on as many devices as you want
- Cross platform compatibility Windows and OS X compatible – We are currently working on an Linux based client as well
- Easy to deploy, minimal training required
- Compatible with most common microphone ie: SpeechMics, Olympus Mics, USB headset etc…
One of the thing I personally am most excited about is working with nVoq. I really feel that they are truly passionate about the product and have been great to work with and are genuinely interested in feedback on making their product better. They are not a new company but their energy is that of a young, innovative and ambitious company and I look forward to confidently being able to offer SayIt to our clients as a product that I know will work for them.
Post by +Ryan Gaudet