Tagged: 1.6.1 release
- Ryan GaudetKeymaster04-Jul-2018 at 2:11 pmPost count: 18
We have just release version 1.6.1 to the Chrome Store. There are various fixes and enhancements focused primarily on Open-EMR to ensure the most seamless use of medical speech to text when using OpenEMR or other web based EMR and EHRs.
– Enhanced switching between fields during recording
– Now supports all input types
– Fixed issue trying to use keypresses for recording with an external microphone when not using the wireless microphone
– Fixed some issues with cursor position when text is returned
– Fixed an issue with substitutions not working as expected
If you have the extension installed you should get the update automatically. If you haven’t yet installed the extension you can download it here;
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.