Ryan GaudetKeymaster02-May-2020 at 1:48 pmPost count: 20
vScription Transcribe version 188.8.131.52 is now available for download. This is a minor release that includes the following;
- Fixed permissions bug with Always On Top state saving
- Added a progress bar when loading first screen
- Resolved previous limitation where we were not able to move completed files which were selected from folder other than download
- Fixed issue where all supported filetypes weren’t combined in default filter when loading audio file
If you are current running version 184.108.40.206 or later you should get notified that this version is available. Note that when you click the Download link in the notification bar, it downloads to your default media folder which should be %userprofile%\Documents\vScription Transcribe\Media.
If you are running a version older than 220.127.116.11 you can download the update here.
- This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Ryan Gaudet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.