With advanced features such as WiFi technology, a superior noise canceling system, best in-class file encryption, and improved structural integrity, the DS-9000 will simplify your workflow and improve dictation management efficiency. WiFi capability allows for dictations to be sent immediately to a transcriptionist without the use of a USB cord, docking station, or computer. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppresses background noise. A triple layer studio quality filter ensures voices are captured accurately while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind for superior accuracy.
With a 1.5 meter shock-proof body and slide switch operation, the DS-9500 is designed to be a strong and dependable in heavy use environments. It includes 256-bit AES encryption and device pin lock, to protect your most sensitive information.
ODMS Software not included.
WIFI & LAN CONNECTOR
- Send dictations via WiFi for real-time file sharing with a transcriptionist for increased efficiency and flexibility
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress
unwanted background noise
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY RECORDING
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter
blocks breath and wind vibrations
MOTION SENSOR & VCVA TECHNOLOGY
- Motion sensor: wake up the device by picking it up to start the recording immediately
- VCVA technology automatically identifies pauses by the speaker during dictation to save time, battery, and recording space
SHOCK-PROOF BODY FOR LONGER LIFE
- Certified up to 1.5 meter shock-proof
- Convenient and precise slide switch for ease of operation and reduced risk of mechanical failure.